Peppermint is a mint from the Middle East and Europe. It is nowadays widely cultivated throughout the world. Peppermint oil is certainly one of the most popular essential oils, and there is a good reason for that.
It can provide many therapeutic benefits, such as relieving indigestion and improving symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
According to a study by Alan Hirsch MD, inhaling peppermint directly affects the satiety center, the ventromedial nucleus of the hypothalamus, responsible for stimulating a feeling of satiety after a meal.
This natural oil can also reduce inflammation due to tuberculosis, prevent asthma, reduce herpes infections, manage stress and treat mood swings.
And in order to avoid cravings for sugar, you have to go through a real detoxification process. Fortunately, many studies have proven that using a natural method like peppermint essential oil can help you in the case of sugar addiction.
It can also:
– Reduce gas and bloating
– Promotes adequate respiratory function
– beneficial for oral health
– Improves digestion
Here’s how to prepare peppermint oil:
– some fresh mint leaves
– Support oil, preferably olive oil
– A glass jar with a hermetic lid
– Wash the peppermint leaves and cut them finely.
– Put them in a pot with the carrier oil.
– Close the pot and let stand for 24 hours.
– Then filter the mixture to extract the peppermint oil. Then add the same ingredients to the remaining ingredients and close the pot.
You should repeat this procedure for 5 days. Keep the oil in another jar and keep it in a cool place.
How to use it ?
– To relieve stomach upset, take a few drops in a small piece of sugar.
– Add a few drops to your smoothie for a refreshing touch.
– Post when you feel weak and tired
– To boost the energy, rub on the temples in the morning
– Put a drop in your mouth to freshen the breath