If your arteries become blocked due to diabetes, hypothyroidism, obesity, or kidney and liver failures, they will lose their elasticity and narrow. As a result, it slows down and sometimes even blocks the flow of blood. A yellowish substance is formed, made up of fatty substances such as cell waste, cholesterol and calcium.
In addition to the factors already mentioned, all the stress that accompanies our overloaded lifestyle is also at the origin of this condition. In addition, certain bad habits can also be responsible for this phenomenon, for example smoking, alcoholism, overweight, obesity …
To remedy this, the simplest solution is to make changes in your lifestyle in relation to the causes that we have just mentioned. Reduce or stop smoking and alcohol, also eat less sugary or fatty foods and exercise to gain normal weight. But, you can also get help using natural remedies.
If you have high blood pressure, your doctor is likely to ask you to make certain changes to avoid further complications. Some of these recommendations are:
– Incorporate more fruits and vegetables in the diet
– Reduce the consumption of foods rich in saturated fats, sodium and sugar.
– Eat more foods high in healthy fats such as fish, nuts and seeds.
– Do cardiovascular exercises regularly for at least 20 minutes.
– Reduce stress and get a good night’s sleep.
– Stop smoking and drinking alcohol.
In addition to this, some doctors prescribe lipid-lowering drugs. However, due to the many side effects produced by these drugs, you may want to consider other options. Reason why we present this natural remedy to you.
– 1 clove
– 1 clove of garlic
– The juice of half a lemon
– Half a spoon of powdered ginger
– A large spoon of apple cider vinegar
– A large spoon of organic honey.
Add all the ingredients in a blender, mix until you get a smooth texture. Put your remedy in a jar and store it in your refrigerator. Take in 2 spoons every morning on an empty stomach, for about 20 days.