This infection is usually caused by dermatophyte-like fungi, which are easily proliferated in the hands and especially the feet, as they provide the ideal environment for spreading and reproducing due to moisture, heat and lack. inevitable air and light.
This dermatological problem is often mistaken for exema, except that it is characterized by the appearance of less severe but more irritating symptoms than the latter. Nail fungus starts with a very ugly look, it is directly associated with redness, itching and an apparent and rapid exfoliation of the skin around the affected areas.
Fortunately, there are natural ingredients that have antifungal effects, which you can use to control this kind of infection without resorting to chemical and aggressive pharmaceutical products.
Both products are baking soda and cider vinegar, in this article you will discover the recipe to make it an effective remedy for nail fungus and how to use it properly to see the results quickly.
1.5 liters of hot water
125 ml of apple cider vinegar
30 gr. baking soda
The preparation :
– Begin by first heating the water to a temperature that is bearable for your feet.
– Then add the apple cider vinegar and pour this mixture into a large bowl.
– Soak your feet in the liquid for 15 to 20 minutes.
– This time, dry your nails well then rub them with a paste made of baking soda.
– Leave on for 10 minutes then rinse with cold water.
– Use a circular massage to exfoliate both the surface of the nails and the surrounding skin.
Repeat this treatment every night until the appearance of your nails improves. You can choose to add some lemon juice or hydrogen peroxide to baking soda to enhance its antifungal effects.